Now hiring - Order Processing Assistant
We’re Cheeky Zebra, a small family-run e-Commerce business selling fun and cheeky gifts for real life! We’re looking for someone to help process our orders each day including sublimating mugs, printing and packing orders.
We’re a friendly company, who are focused on growing and you’ll be our first official employee to help us get there! As we’re small, it’s important to us that you’re a people person and able to get on with everyone as we want you to enjoy it too!
You will be working on your own a lot, so you need to be self-motivated, hardworking, really organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all orders are sent out on time. You will also have full control of music choices and a steady supply of biscuits!
Salary, Location and Hours
- The location is Peartree Road, Derby.
- The hours are a minimum of two hours a day Monday to Friday, but we foresee this extending to 4-5 hours per day as we get busier. So, you will need to be flexible and able to work these extra hours as required. The start time is still likely to be 10 am but we can be flexible.
- This role is minimum wage with the opportunity to grow as we do.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Printing all relevant order files such as greeting cards and mug sublimation slips.
- Making the mugs and other products using a heat press.
- Working with Nan to pack all orders.
- Admin tasks including using click and drop to print the address labels, marking orders as dispatched and getting verything ready for Royal Mail collection.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring we always have enough of what we need.
- Willingness to be filmed for or help with the filming of occasional videos on our social media channels. This content is a vital part of our business and growth. Our Instagram handle is @cheekyzebradotcom
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong organisational and attention to detail skills are imperative.
- Need to have a proactive can-do approach and actively want to grow with us and the business.
- You need to be fully computer literate with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office products and ideally Adobe as well.
- Ideally would have some previous experience of packing or doing anything manually that requires precision, for example, folding wedding invitations, crafting, measuring straight lines etc.
- Bonus skill is to identify ways to make the order process more efficient.
How to apply?
- Please send us your CV with a covering letter that tells us why you are the perfect person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates who successfully meet our requirements will be contacted for interview and a practical assessment.