So it's been around 6 months since I quit my law job to do Cheeky Zebra full time so figured I'd do a quick round up of 5 things I've experienced so far..
1. People will stay stuff to you like omg you’re really brave (they’re not being nice they actually mean wtf have you done) 🤣🤣🤣
2. You will spend a lot of time talking to yourself and trying to explain to your Nan that you’re actually in a v. important business meeting (by yourself) 🤓
3. You will get mad at your friends for not asking you how you’re getting on... but then you realise you’re being a dick because you’ve never taken an interest in their job! 🤦🏽♀️
4. You will gain weight and blame it on stress eating but realistically you just work too near a fridge 🧀
5. You’ll constantly wonder if you made a mistake but then you’ll look at how far you’ve come and realise that it was the 100% the right decision!! 💁🏽♀️
PS - if you want to see the cards you can find them all here.