So there's tonnes of companies selling greeting cards which means that there's more and more competition each day but the most infuriating thing about greeting card sellers is that everyone is so bloody nice that I feel a bit guilty about this, but sod it, here we go... 5 lies I tell myself when I see a competitor do well...
1. The “OMG I’m so happy for her”. Let’s be real, I'm not happy for her, I don’t even like her as a person. Admittedly, I don’t actually know her but that’s completely irrelevant. 🤷🏽♀️
2. The “we’re in different lanes”. We're not, we're in the same goddamn lane, she’s just killing it.🤦🏽♀️
3. The “Hmm her stuffs very commercial” this is code for she lacks taste & is basic as fuck.🤣🤣
4. The “Oh really, I didn’t know she was doing well”. Nope I knew, in fact I know so much, I could repeat her turnover for the last 3 years and I know what she had for breakfast (it was #AvacadoToast). Obvs. 🙄
5. The “She’s had a lot of help though”. So have I! My mum helps pack cards to this day.. 🤣🤣🤦🏽♀️
I’m joking (mostly!) but if wanna see some of the cards I'm so competitive about you can check them out here and by that I mean please buy a Father’s Day card 😇