This Father’s Day was a bloody rollacoaster!! Fun and scary with a small risk of (business) death. We tried facebook ads for the first time and went from like 50 to 500 orders a day, over night, which was brilliant but also one of the most stressful weeks of my life (mainly because I just didn’t see it coming 🤦🏽♀️).
So here’s what I learnt:
1. There’s a lot of great step dads out there👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
2. It’s normal to owe your Dad money and then banter him about never paying it back 🤣🤣💰
3. There’s a fair few single Dads out there doing a great job 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
4. If your envelope supplier promises you the stock will arrive in time.. THEY ARE LYING!!! 🤬
5. Lucozade for breakfast helps🤷🏽♀️
6. All the processes you had in place for 50 cards a day do not work for 500 😱😱😱
7. You will irritate the post office man past his limits. He will yell at you and you’ll cry because you’re tired and it’ll be super awkward for both of you 🤣🤣🤣
8. If you want to know how many friends you really have, ask people to pack cards for free. (Turns out I have 2!)
9. My family / Indian sweatshop are incredible ♥️
10. When you HAVE to figure something out, you just will. 👍🏽
Thanks again for all your support this Father’s Day and I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I’m really excited to turn this growth into the next big step up for us and see how much progress we make by this time next year!